Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fun in the Fall!


This is one of our latest pictures...taken right before all the fall leaves completely fell here in the Ozarks. I especially was proud of this picture because #1. Everyone is smiling and standing in the right place and #2. I picked up the girls from a play day, changed them into dresses then back into play clothes, and drove up to the church all in 30 minutes ... not to mention Allison had not even had a nap and it was 3:00! God helped me (and He sent a Renda to join me for help too!). It is amazing to me that God cares so much for mothers. His grace is all around our everyday task even having fall pictures taken! We are entrusted with His best gifts...children. He is right there with us every step of the way making sure we have ALL that we need.