Monday, October 19, 2009

Totally Healed!

My test results came back from the lymphnode surgery and were cancer-free! Here is the overall story: Two weeks ago I went in for a mammogram and an ultrasound. The radiologist found a mass that had all the signs of being malignant (solid, vertical, irregular edges).  We had surgery 48 hrs. after they found it and waited for the results. In the mean time, we put the word out for people to pray...and they did! Our hearts could never express our deep gratitude to all the family, friends, JRA people, missionaries, churches, and institutions that called out in prayer for me. I am overwhelmed and feel such love. This past week we were called and told that we had "good news!" The lymphnode was benign! God is the healer! Thank you to everyone who prayed for me (not to mention the food delivered, childcare, and househelp!). Prayer changes things!