Sunday, October 11, 2009

Update!

Hello everyone! As most of you know, I am home in bed recovering from surgery. God is helping me and I am enjoying updating this blog! Some of you have asked about my trip to Haiti...I can't seem to find the file of pictures from my trip. However, as soon as I do, I will share it with you! We had an exciting summer with 3 weeks of youth camps, I Love America, a trip to Mississippi for the girls to visit their great-grandmother, swimming camp, Silver Dollar City, and a Disney Cruise but nothing was a awesome as going to Haiti. I would go back in a heartbeat and would skip all the other events without question. The Bible is clear that we are to love and help the needy. Going there was supernatural and fulfilling. I can't wait to see what God does through JRA for Haiti.  Pictures will come asap! In the mean time, we get results back from my arm surgery tomorrow or Tuesday. Please lift it up in prayer for no cancer! Thank you!